Welcome to our repository created for the planning celebrations for the Birth of the Báb and the Bicentenary of the Birth of Bahá'u'lláh.
The aim of this repository is twofold.
Firstly, this is designed to provide Bahá’í communities and individual believers with guidance and materials to aid us all in finding creative ways “to reach out,” in the words of the Universal House of Justice, “to the widest possible cross-section of society and to all those with whom [we] share a connection” with loving invitations to join us in celebrating the appearance, exactly two centuries ago, of a wondrous new Manifestation of God, “One Who was to be the Bearer of a new Message for humankind.”
Secondly, as the year progresses, fresh materials will continually be added both by the National Center team managing the site and by you, to share resources.
It is hoped the repository will grow to become an invaluable source of resource that will propel with great effectiveness our “concerted effort” as a national community to “convey a sense of what it means for humanity that these two Luminaries rose successively above the horizon of the world.”
Sharing your resources
What are we looking for?
Upload what you think will be useful for others too, for example:
- Music: Personal or group chants, songs and instrumental pieces...
- Videos: Recordings, animations...
- Pictures: Special events album...
- Visual Art/Design: T-shirt, badges, cards, invitations, fridge magnets, bookmarks...
- Teaching Aids: Brochures, flyers, posters, flash cards, quotations handouts...
- Compilations: Stories, program booklets, teaching experiences...
Do note that the above is not an exhaustive list.
It will be assumed that you will have obtained appropriate permissions to share your materials if and where others are involved in the production of such materials.
How to submit?
- You may email your resource to email@example.com or
- You may upload your resource to: https://goo.gl/1zBq0Z
- Click on the link, enter your Name and email address, choose the file you would like to upload then click 'Submit'.
- It would be very helpful if you could email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know once you have uploaded your files.
NOTE: You will not be able to instantly view your uploaded file until it is filtered and categorised by the team managing the repository.